2.21.2012

Target Tuesday: Jason Wu for Target Outfit #4

Today marks the last Jason Wu outfit for the month of February for the Target Tuesday Wu marathon. *sniffle, sniffle* For those of you who are just joining me, this month I dedicated all of my outfits for Target Tuesday toward Jason Wu's debut (ohh that rhymes.. ok not quite) of his budget-friendly collection earlier this month. My first outfit that I styled using my personal items can be reviewed here and if you have a minute take a peek at the other two equally flirty outfits here. Today's outfit #4 continues to incorporate Wu's pieces with my personal flair.

I loveeee this poplin dress! I've always loved the way a box pleated skirt looks on me because it creates volume to my slender frame. The purse is a personal favourite too that adds another hue of blue to the overall look. It comes with an additional strap to wear as a cross body bag and it's pretty roomy on the inside to carry your belongings without sacrificing your purse space. I really like the dress because of the great shape and colour! I'm colour crazy (ok, that didn't even make sense) but I love to dive head first into outfits with a punch of colour and this outfit definitely does the trick. I'm pretty sure I'll still be wooing for Wu in years to come {^_^}.

Special thanks to my hubster Lucas for taking my pictures in our house and for designing the cool vintage graphic below! He's so cool...I think he sweats awesomeness (haha).
dress: $39.99
tights: $8.99
bag: $29.99

Has anyone else spotted Jason Wu outfits on the blogosphere?

Follow Your Favorites

9 comments:

  1. Love the outfit i've been on the lookout for that purse! :)


    please follow back:)

    theultimatestylefinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poplin looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! looks so good in you!
    hugs!
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress! I've been meaning to check out the Wu's Craze!!!

    Now Following! (here and on twitter)

    www.shapelylouise.com

    E. Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could I be any more bitter that you got this dress?! That was the one piece I really wanted.

    I think my Target celebrity line stalking days are done. I don't know if I could handle the stress again. Looks like it's back to Christmas trees and reality TV for me back over at le blog.

    You're adorable.

    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you girlies!!! the navy blue is calling me! i want to change all of my dark neutrals to that colour now!! thank you for your continued support I appreciate it!

    Lindsay nooo don't be bitter! you are wayy too funny for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress!! I think this was the most popular and visible for the collection! definietly suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Girl, I love your blog and style. Congrats on your features.

    xoxo,
    Vianca

    www.viancamercedescollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Compliments? Corrections? Who doesn't like comments?! I respond to every single one, so check back after you leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...