3.27.2012

Target Tuesdays: Summer Colour!

Happy Target Tuesday!!

I saw this blouse online while I was browsing on Target's website and I wish they had it at my local store! Instead of crying about it (ok, I exaggerate) I decided to do a Polyvore set of how I would style it. I had a lot of fun pulling the colours together to create this outfit but then I couldn't make up my mind as to which colour skinny denim I would wear (!!) so I choose all 3! What do you think? Which one is your fav?



Follow Your Favorites

5 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with target too and have several of these pieces!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what bold fun colors
    follow each other, m'dear?

    cheers,
    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job i´ll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Compliments? Corrections? Who doesn't like comments?! I respond to every single one, so check back after you leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...