3.20.2012

Target Tuesdays: Leopard Skinnies

IMG_0773
When it comes to prints, I’m not one of those people who go overboard with animal prints on my purse, jacket, and accessories, but when I saw these leopard printed pants, my animal instincts perked up with ohhhs and ahhhs of how I could do some damage with those pants! (with a great outfit of course). For Target Tuesday, these leopard printed skinnies are way too cute to pass up. They can be dressed up with pumps, open toe sandals, or cute converses (which I have a pair of mustard yellow converses that would go perfect with this outfit!) Here's a few things to keep in mind when you wear your leopard skinnies!

IMG_0804
Since leopard pants are an all over print, pair your leopard pants with a solid colour top. This will make your pants the focal point as the main item so everything else serves as an accent instead of an eye sore.
IMG_0773.jpg crop
Don’t be afraid to add colour to your printed outfit! I can easily see a pretty pink blouse with these pants to add vibrancy to the overall look or a bold color belt to create contrast.
IMG_0814 
Accessorize! Even if it is minimal, it will give a simple, fresh, and clean look to your outfit.
IMG_0792
Wear your skinnies with confidence! Having a vibrant personality to match your pants is key to individuality!
Outfit:
Pants $19.99
Top $14.99

Follow Your Favorites

8 comments:

  1. Love those! So great that the pattern is different densities on each leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right Sally! I didn't even realize it until you pointed it out but now that you said it I love the variation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants! great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those. Pants. Oh my days. Wow.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you styled the pants! simple and chic!xx
    FASHION NOTEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! check them out at your local target! thank you guys {^_^}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog off of Yes and Yes and Oh girl, you are so fabulous - I'm not sure many other people could pull those pants off!

    Also, thank you for not being a 22 year old fashion blogger, you're making me feel better about my age :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have these too and i LOVE them!!! They look great on you!

    Also, I am so glad I stumbled across your blog it is lovely and I am now a new follower

    xoxo

    Whitney
    Pants on Parade

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Compliments? Corrections? Who doesn't like comments?! I respond to every single one, so check back after you leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...