1.03.2012

Target Tuesdays: Pleather 'n Knit Pleasures

Pleather Jacket
Oyi! It's the first Tuesday of 2012!! And I must say it feels good to be starting the year off right and on schedule for the day. I'm sure a Tuesday will slip past me sometime but for the moment I'm just glad that I got my butt together to put a post together for today's outfit. Shall we proceed?

Today's outfit is a blend of a pleather jacket and a knit mini skirt that I found in Target at the end of December. Not only do I love the contrast in material, but also in the colour. The cognac jacket with the gray and white look pretty cool to me. The blouse underneath almost gives it a bad girl preppy look, eh? *shrugs*

Hopefully this year I can expand this post to beyond clothing to beauty and cosmetics. We'll see {^-^}
What was the last thing that you bought from Target? Send me your pics so that I can feature you!
Pleather Jacket
Pleather jacket
Mossimo Faux Jacket $39.99
Mossimo Sweater Skirt $24.99
Mossimo Shoes $34.99

Follow Your Favorites

3 comments:

  1. I love that leather jacket the belt really flatters your figure while the entire outfit remains sharp and classy

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D.R.! It's so adjustable with the belt which is a plus for any size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last I was in Target I was Holiday shopping for the family… I definitely will be visiting more often to see what’s in store and when I do I will link up with your blog! BTW, the Jacket looks great on you… it’s chic but edgy which makes it very versatile!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Compliments? Corrections? Who doesn't like comments?! I respond to every single one, so check back after you leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...