Continuing the v-Style series on my blog gives me creative freedom outside the confines of a budget! Admit it, we're all budding fashionistas and stylist so its understandable to have the urge to dress someone for a day! I received some pretty good feedback on my choices from the last v-Style so I think I will keep this up to keep my styling skills sharp! So as a quick recap as to what v-Style is you can see my last post here or you can read this quick overview: "v-Style" stands for virtual style. An idea that I thought of a few months ago if I was given the opportunity to dress a celebrity for a particular event on an unlimited budget. Putting it altogether on the web makes it virtual..get it? good! ok let's get to today's v-Style!
Mila, Mila, Mila...oh how I love her! I wasn't too much a fan of her until I saw her in Book of Eli and Black Swan (somehow I never got around to watch That 70s Show but I always noted her outfits in the late night reruns). She always seems to have this girlie but dark side to her which I love. As of of late, she's been out and about with cutie Justin Timberlake as they promote their new movie "Friends with Benefits." I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've seen her well cut, flirtatious dresses that she's worn for various appearances.
So today I'm dressing *wink wink* Mila in this really cute Ralph Lauren cashmere wrap dress that's right above the knees since I've noticed that many of her dresses are around that length. I think it suits the dark haired beauty and could easily be worn to a Regis and Kelly taping or a day out in London to promote her new movie. I think the platform shoes are a subliminal homage to her stint on That 70s Show!
Mila, Mila, Mila...oh how I love her! I wasn't too much a fan of her until I saw her in Book of Eli and Black Swan (somehow I never got around to watch That 70s Show but I always noted her outfits in the late night reruns). She always seems to have this girlie but dark side to her which I love. As of of late, she's been out and about with cutie Justin Timberlake as they promote their new movie "Friends with Benefits." I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've seen her well cut, flirtatious dresses that she's worn for various appearances.
So today I'm dressing *wink wink* Mila in this really cute Ralph Lauren cashmere wrap dress that's right above the knees since I've noticed that many of her dresses are around that length. I think it suits the dark haired beauty and could easily be worn to a Regis and Kelly taping or a day out in London to promote her new movie. I think the platform shoes are a subliminal homage to her stint on That 70s Show!
Follow Your Favorites






It was me, Kimberly, who left the comment above, heh.
ReplyDeleteChat details for tonight have been posted on the blog.
Kimberly FWB
Love her style! Nice blog! :))
ReplyDeletehttp://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/
the shoes are hot!
ReplyDeletexx
she is so beautiful and the outfit is amazing! btw, you got a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteX
love the guiseppe's! xo
ReplyDeletewww.thedaileigh.blogspot.com