I rarely throw anything away in my closet even if it means that I haven't worn it in a few years-except if it absolutely doesn't fit anymore which ironically is usually never the case since my high metabolism has kept my weight the same... which, might I add has prevented me from growing any hips, thighs, butt definitely butt or other curves that a women may acquire at the peak of those precious adolescent years (and I am wayyy over due).
I found these pics on my desktop that I took a few months ago when I was feeling oh so breezy and fly in this sheer pleated skirt that I've had for over 10 years now. I honestly would consider thinning out my closet but there are some things that trickle right back around in the fashion cycle and I'd hate to have to re-purchase what I know I had 'once-upon-a time.' Wouldn't you? But at this rate I don't know how I will be able to keep up with closet space...my mom is the same way and she has three closets full of beautiful clothes that I still admire. Maybe it's not all that bad....
I found these pics on my desktop that I took a few months ago when I was feeling oh so breezy and fly in this sheer pleated skirt that I've had for over 10 years now. I honestly would consider thinning out my closet but there are some things that trickle right back around in the fashion cycle and I'd hate to have to re-purchase what I know I had 'once-upon-a time.' Wouldn't you? But at this rate I don't know how I will be able to keep up with closet space...my mom is the same way and she has three closets full of beautiful clothes that I still admire. Maybe it's not all that bad....
What's been hanging in your closet
since the beginning of time??
Follow Your Favorites


Haha I have the same philosophy! I always end up regretting getting rid of things, so I've stopped completely ;) I actually have a red t-shirt that still fits me that my dad bought me when I was 18 months old! It's going to look great with the "new 70s flare" jeans trend...
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this outfit, that pleated skirt is gorgeous and I love the tailoring on your jacket! You look fantastic, as usual :D
M xo
Btw, I stumbled across your blog.. nice blog you have filled with beautiful pictures... and you're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBtw, let's follow each other. I'm following you
already. I'm your #45 follower. Followed me back?
I will be happy if you do the same to me, too!
Thanks!
http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
Gurl I'm the same way when it comes to my clothes too. The pants I'm wearing now I wore back in '01 or '02. lol Cute outfit though :-)
ReplyDeleteThe Blog of Dominique W.
http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/
very french chic!
ReplyDeletecheck out my giveaway!
www.chasedakota.blogspot.com
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one! Mitzi I have a tshirt too that my dad gave me at 12 months old!! It says "Happy Birthday Lisa" so every time I wear it people wish me happy bday!
ReplyDeletei luv my old clothes because no one's going to have the same one as yours!
Love the entire outfit, especially the blazer!!!So chic!
ReplyDeletehttp://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/
love the outfit , it works , and you look beautiful xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou have such great style...now following. I love this skirt so much!
ReplyDeletePrissy