4.05.2011

Morning Inspiration

DKNY Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Even after showering and going through my daily routine this morning, I still felt like I was sleeping until I thumbed through some of my favourite looks from DKNY’s Spring collection. Can I just say I cannot wait for this good weather to arrive! I know I haven’t posted anything since last week but I actually have another post that I will be sharing by the end of the day. It’s pretty much a style challenge that I’ve been thinking about for a few weeks now. I didn’t have time to take pics this morning (as if I would EVER have time to do so before heading out the door) so I will have those today. Have a good morning and thanks for stopping by!
DKNY Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
DKNY Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
DKNY Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
DKNY Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
DKNY Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Follow Your Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Compliments? Corrections? Who doesn't like comments?! I respond to every single one, so check back after you leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...