10.05.2011

feature: Ebony Magazine October 2011 Issue!

Ok, it's been long enough! I've known about this feature for a few weeks now and I'm just getting around to putting it up! This month in Ebony Magazine I'm featured in the October issue with Mary J!!! Ugh she looks amazing!! I actually used this same picture for a blog entry for my Sweet Anticipation  post which has a lot more pictures. Very cool. Thanks to Ebony and their team for recognizing my great style and for selecting my picture to do a "look for less!"I also made a new friend from the Ebony team that moved on to Glamour right when this printed which I plan on interviewing very soon! I want to know her fashion journey too!

Oh yea, love how MyModest Mouth was featured with me as well! #iHEARTbloggerLUV


Follow Your Favorites

6 comments:

  1. Amazing :) Congrats. That is really really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Hun! This is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh! congrats! <3


    --
    Shanice,
    www.shanicexoxo.info

    BTW. Check out my giveaway | http://bit.ly/nuE7Pp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your feature in Ebony and that's what brought me to your page! I LOVE IT! You have an awesome sense of style and an awesome blog and now I'm following it. I just started blogging myself, and I hope to learn from you, even though my blog is more about life and relationships. Check it out if you have the chance. www.MyOneWomanShow.com Thanks and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you guys! you are all so supportive!
    #iHeartBloggerLuv

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Compliments? Corrections? Who doesn't like comments?! I respond to every single one, so check back after you leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...