
Dazed & Confused:
photographed by Sharif Hamza, styled by Karen Langley
The Givenchy sweatshirt paired with a leopard-print bra underneath the sheer panel, the vibrant, high-waisted briefs, the ice cream dribbling down her speckled nails...to die for!






W Magazine:
Louis Vuitton’s silk top, cashmere shorts, hat, and mask; Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci’s silk satin bra. Lorraine Schwartz’s earrings, David Yurman’s ring.
Photography by Patrick Demarchelier
Styled by Alex White
Photography by Patrick Demarchelier
Styled by Alex White







I hate to choose between two, but my absolute fav is the spread in W mag because her personality plays up to the clothes that she is wearing and her alter ego shines through as an artist and performer. Although looking at it again I really “need” those Gareth Pugh pants by the near the flames in the Dazed shoot. Shoot, this is hard!
Which July cover is your favourite?
Follow Your Favorites
Gosh it's so hard to choose! she is just stunning! a great ambassador for 'real' women! :)
ReplyDeleteLove, vanilla
http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/
Beyonce' is definitely FIERCE!!!! #1 maybe my fave it's something about her eyes and those colors in that picture that make her look SUPA FIERCE!!!!
ReplyDeleteamazing looks!
ReplyDeleteyour newest follower Michelle
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
I know its a tough call! she looks so great!
ReplyDeleteQUEEN B!!! She looks so fierce on EVERYTHING!
ReplyDeleteThat GOOD GOOD Blog
wow she looks great!
ReplyDeletejen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
BEYONCÉ IS QUEEN! She's pretty fierce in all of these photographs, but I think I like "Dazed & Confused" spread is better.
ReplyDeletenialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
stunning!
ReplyDeletehttp://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/