Follow Your Favorites
i love these watched and the donut sweater!! i want them!!
Me too Nadia! The donut is from topshop and you can buy the watches here: http://www.may28th.me/
I would wear every last piece!! Nice!http://www.shesgotishshoes.com
me2:)
Donut sweater is making me hungry! Love it :)
Lol! I think I was too when I posted it
love the donut sweater !xx
those watches are what's up! ♥
Comments? Compliments? Corrections? Who doesn't like comments?! I respond to every single one, so check back after you leave them!
i love these watched and the donut sweater!! i want them!!
ReplyDeleteMe too Nadia! The donut is from topshop and you can buy the watches here: http://www.may28th.me/
ReplyDeleteI would wear every last piece!! Nice!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shesgotishshoes.com
me2:)
ReplyDeleteDonut sweater is making me hungry! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteLol! I think I was too when I posted it
ReplyDeletelove the donut sweater !
ReplyDeletexx
those watches are what's up! ♥
ReplyDelete