
This morning I had a crazy dream that I was vacationing with Beyonce which was quite odd- not the vacationing part, but the fact that I was subconsciously dreaming about a celebrity. So weird since I'm pretty nonchalant when it comes to celebs (I never take pics or ask for autographs if I do run into one). The only connection I can make is that my cousin is coming home to visit which happened to be B's stylist for a few years...maybe I was subconsciously thinking of him.
Since the holidays are upon us, I have been steering clear of all retail stores (!!!) I am a complete scrooge when it comes to Christmas. It's so baddd! I t
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
F21 skirt
Nine West Shoes
Vintage Belt and Coat
Follow Your Favorites




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments? Compliments? Corrections? Who doesn't like comments?! I respond to every single one, so check back after you leave them!