7.02.2012

Weekend Wrap Up: Bye, Bye June



Weekend Wrap Ups make Mondays so much easier to tackle...too bad I haven't mastered the art of doing them before I get into work! At least it actually gives me a moment to recap my weekend during my lunch break and reflect on the good times...
On Saturday, I attended my cousin's baby shower which was too cute! I figured the day would be filled with various hues pinks, so I opted for this simple ensemble to beat the summer heat. I especially love (luv luv luv luv) these new shoes that I bought when I went shopping with my mom the other day. The necklace was furnished by Ezzie Bliss which is a great statement necklace that comes in this pink and gold colour (or white and gold which is displayed on her website). A lot of people keep telling me that pink looks really good on me so I think I'm starting to be a believer ^_^

I really luv this floral arrangement that was created for the baby shower...there's something cool about using mason jars for decorations. I think its the combination of elegance and southern class.

So I went baby shopping which by far is THEE MOST nerve racking type of shopping in my opinion! I kinda had an idea of how I would dress my baby if I had one (that's a no brainer) but the sizes are a chore! I saw so many cute items that I almost bought racks of stuff at 3 months but then I had to calculate what season the baby would be wearing this, and how much it would grow and if it would fit, and it all became too much. I did find however that Target has thee cutest outfits for babies! I saw things for 3yr olds but my cousin would have looked at me as if I was crazy if I bought it. I love the poka-dotted onesie to the left. I would actually wear it...if it came in my size.
And the rest are just remnants of a lazy weekend. My sister Bri tried taming Axel and my hubster made me this breakfast (as always, every morning) but on Sunday it just seemed so perfect. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Follow Your Favorites

1 comment:

  1. I hate to baby shop, because I get pretty jealous of how put together each outfit is. Those were really nice choices tho. You would have looked great in the onsie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Compliments? Corrections? Who doesn't like comments?! I respond to every single one, so check back after you leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...