I saw these glasses and immediately thought gimmie, gimmie, gimmie! Aren't these the cutest? A-morir does it again continuing the glasses trend, although these frames will cost you $250 for the half frames and $400 for the entire rose encrusted frames.
As cute as these glasses are, would you spend the cash to buy them??
Follow Your Favorites

omg those are totally insane, and no i'd never spend the money lol -
ReplyDeleteBut IF i did I think i'd get the full frame ones - the other ones look like flower eyebrows (although maybe that will be the new trend?)...although they don't look that comfortable...
They are gorgeous -- a piece of art! -- but the price is definitely a bit of a turnoff.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more! I understand that labour has to be included and the design as well but these are just above and beyond what I am willing to pay:( haha Jess "flower eyebrows"! This would definitely be a great chance for a store like the Icing or Claires to duplicate at a lower cost:)
ReplyDelete