3.13.2011

Another Sunday...

Sundays are pretty much a lazy day for me and if I don't get out at some point to catch a breeze I can easily feel a headache coming on...I don't know if its because of boredom, lack of motivation, or what... but when I do get moving, Sundays are great for exploring and finding cool spots down roads I've never driven on before. This was a beautiful horse ranch that we stumbled on and took a few pictures before remembering that we passed a "do not trespass" sign. Forbidden places always create the best photos...

Follow Your Favorites

6 comments:

  1. These are nice photos,where are you located? Nice background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit and your style. The pictures of you on holiday are super cute. I'm your new follower, love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice but shouldnt your belt color be the same color of your shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute look!! but I hate the cold.


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I use to live in NYC but I moved back home to upstate NY. I live right outside of Rochester around 10minutes away from the main city but it looks like I live on a farm!

    I hate the cold too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "anonymous" you're probably right.lol But often times I don't think about the outfits I put together-the upside is that something great usually comes out of it or I experience a few fashion flubs. I don't adhere to fashion rules too well either;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Compliments? Corrections? Who doesn't like comments?! I respond to every single one, so check back after you leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...