1.13.2011

Alicia Keys in Vogue Italia

 Ok, so I'm pretty much back tracking because I didn't get a chance to post this in November when Alicia was featured in Vogue Italia in 2010 but her pics are so amazing that I can't ignore her gorgeous face any longer-so I'm posting them anyways.

She looks stunning and I don't see any evidence of a baby bump anywhere! I am not mad at her at all...



































I love how she's rocking the rock star poofy faux hawk for some shots and then a sleek sophisticated hair 'do in others.




































































































Follow Your Favorites

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is the most feminine I've seen Alicia. I'm very impressed; beautiful pics of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Compliments? Corrections? Who doesn't like comments?! I respond to every single one, so check back after you leave them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...